Friday, June 27, 2014

Stay tuned for major drama and huge changes

Sorry for the silence guys, but I've been out the last few weeks on various mini-vacays, including EDC this whole past week. I'm D-E-A-D, to say the least, but have to road trip to SoCal this weekend for an engagement, so can't update just this minute. I apologize for not being able to get back to all your comments and be able to comment on all your blogs (though I read them every day without fail because we're all horsey crack addicts here). Speaking of which, are you guys getting my mobile comments?? I've been commenting a lot from my phone but I don't see them pop up on your guys' blogs after I hit submit? I really hope they're not being devoured by a mobile bug... :(

Anyways, a huge update will come between mon and wed, most likely the latter, and I can assure you it'll be filled with drama galore enough to last you through the work week. What can I say, my horse-life is perpetually a Korean soap opera meets championship MMA ring. Le sigh.

Thanks again for the support and suggestions guys, and I hope you've been receiving my comments as well!

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! Things are on the road to getting better now that we made some changes!

    ReplyDelete